iVe Software v3.4 Brings Support for Additional Mercedes-Benz Systems
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 3.4.
Additional Mercedes-Benz Support
This release adds support for a considerable number of Mercedes-Benz vehicles manufactured from 2015-2020. For details on identifying the newly supported systems, as well as existing supported ECUs, select ‘Mercedes-Benz’ for the make in iVe or iVe Mobile and see the identification guides.
Additional Hyundai Support
iVe version 3.4 also includes support for additional Hyundai systems that are found in many European Tucson vehicles manufactured from 2016-2018. While the old method of acquiring data from these systems was not possible with some examples, a second method has been added to iVe. The additional support has been added to the existing ECU in iVe.
Also included in this release, is updated parsing for Ford SYNC Generation 3 systems to keep current with the system’s firmware updates. Parsing enhancements have also been added for the Uconnect 4C logs, along with other minor bug fixes. These iVe Software updates, combined with the new and updated vehicle system support, give examiners expanded vehicle investigation capability with iVe.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v3.4:
- Added support for certain Mercedes-Benz NTG systems
- Improved support for certain European Hyundai ARM systems, by adding second acquisition method
- Added ability to import Uconnect chip-off image for some systems with higher firmware versions
- Added instructions for newly supported systems
- Added or improved identification, removal, and/or acquisition instructions for multiple supported systems
- Implemented additional minor bug fixes and parsing improvements
Download your copy of iVe 3.4 today by visiting the Release Resources page.