iVe Vehicle System Forensics
Our certification program is more than just an accreditation — it is an ongoing commitment to establish and maintain advanced proficiency and credibility in vehicle system forensics. Using a progressive approach, we offer two levels of certification, starting with a foundation of proficiency in technical methodology and progressing to advanced understanding of analytical practices and strategies.
Our certification program is available to investigators who wish to earn documentation for advanced proficiency in vehicle system forensics.
- The certification exams are offered to those who have completed the prerequisite hours and practical exercises during the iVe Vehicle System Forensics Training course.
- Certifications are valid for a period of 24 months.
- Throughout the 24 month certification period, CVST and CVSE holders are required to foster professional development through continuing education opportunities. Participation is tracked by awarding CEUs (Continuing Education Units) which are required for maintaining certifications.
- Proficiency Examinations are required to extend certification periods.
- Certified iVe Examiners with a Certificate of Completion from a previously held iVe Vehicle System Forensics Course have the option to convert to the new certification program after verification.
Certified Vehicle System Forensic Technician
This foundational certification requires demonstrated proficiency in the acquisition of vehicle data utilizing the iVe Hardware Kit. Applicants for the examination must have attended the initial 24 hours of the iVe Vehicle System Forensics Course and successfully completed the System Removal and Acquisition Practical Exercises.
Attended the first 24 hours of the iVe Vehicle System Forensics Course
System Removal and Acquisition Practical Exercises
CERTIFICATION EXAM FEE
Included in the cost of the iVe Vehicle System Forensics Course
Certified Vehicle System Forensic Examiner
This comprehensive certification requires demonstrated proficiency in the analysis and understanding of vehicle data utilizing the iVe Software. Applicants must have obtained the CVST Certification, and received the Certificate of Completion from the iVe Vehicle System Forensics Course.
Earned the CVST Certification
Successfully completed the iVe Vehicle System Forensics Course
CERTIFICATION EXAM FEE
Included in the cost of the Vehicle System Forensics Course
Maintaining your certifications demonstrates your commitment to advancing the technical proficiency and analytical expertise represented by each of the iVe Vehicle System Forensics certifications ― not only at the time of initial certification, but throughout your career. Continuing education opportunities such as webinars, live community hangouts, and user conferences support the required professional development for maintaining your certifications.