iVe Software v3.2 Brings Support for Additional Stellantis/FCA Systems
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 3.2.
Additional Stellantis/FCA Support
iVe version 3.2 adds support for a vast array of Stellantis (previously FCA brands) vehicles in the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM lineups. More specifically, the newly supported ECU is for 8.4” and 10.1” screen systems manufactured from 2017-present under the ‘Uconnect 4C’ and ‘Uconnect 4C Nav’ names. These systems have long been at or near the top of our most-requested list with iVe users.
Users now have the ability to search the vehicle list, which can be advantageous once the vehicle list has grown over time. Selecting the search button at the upper right of the list opens a field for entering search text.
Another new feature with iVe version 3.2 is the ability to include case information and graphics such as company logos in tag reports.
Parsing improvements have been added for some Ford SYNC generation 3 systems running upgraded firmware. Also, as of iVe version 3.2, device contacts can be parsed (when applicable) for some OnStar Gen 9 systems. It should not be expected that device contacts will be found in every example of an OnStar Gen 9 case, but it would be worthwhile for previous OnStar Gen 9 acquisitions to be imported in iVe version 3.2 in order to re-parse the data.
The latest version of iVe includes updates to the user interface, to include a redesigned account settings sidebar and a restructured ‘Tools’ menu.
Numerous bug fixes are included in this software release.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v3.2:
- Added support for Uconnect 4C systems manufactured from 2017-present
- Added ability to search vehicle list
- Added ability to include case information in tag reports
- Added ability to include graphics (e.g., company logos) in tag reports
- Added ability to parse device contacts for some examples of OnStar Gen 9 systems
- Added parsing of traffic sign events (speed limit) for Ford SYNC generation 3 systems
- Fixed issue where some Ford SYNC generation 3 systems running upgraded firmware were not having latest tracklogs parsed
- Added ability to search for text within the file viewer and have results highlighted
- Redesigned user interface for settings in ‘Tools’ menu
- Redesigned user interface for sidebar containing account settings
- Added or improved identification, removal, and/or acquisition instructions for multiple supported systems
- Added instructions for newly supported systems
- Fixed a bug where case reports could not be generated from ‘Content’ section
- Implemented several additional minor bug fixes
Download your copy of iVe 3.2 today by visiting our support page and selecting ‘Current Release.’